Monday, September 7, 2009

Passing of an Ordinary Man

My father passed away this last Friday, September 4th 2009. I'm moving back the design schedule for now, but when I'm recovered I'm going to aggressively work toward design and release timeline goals. Until then, a little about my Dad.

He was an ordinary man that accomplished some extraordinary things. Not the least of which was being involved in the collaboration that resulted in fibre-optic technology being able to be deployed in cold climates.

Those of you who live in areas with long, cold winters, and in areas with permafrost who like playing online games, downloading/uploading files, and watching web series like "The Guild" and "The Legend of Neil" can appreciate what this means for us.

I love you and miss you dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment