Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Tribute to Dogmeat from Fallout 3

Oh Dogmeat. I used to love the way you played with piles of bottlecap mines, bouncing off of the stratosphere and flipping your way into the horizon.

"Where did you go?" I often wonder. Are you having adventures, or helping those in need?

Nah. You probably just scared the all living shit out of some wastelander as you screamed on by at about mach 3, splattering into bloody chunks as you took out what's left of the washington monument.

I miss you ol' pal...

3 comments:

  1. Umm ya that was kinda gross... probably blew up megaton too eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Just a big pile of bottlecap mines and an invulnerability code for Dogmeat. I called it Fallout Field Goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. Just a big pile of bottlecap mines and an invulnerability code for Dogmeat. I called it Fallout Field Goals.

    ReplyDelete