Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Completing the old: a resolution.

I've said for the last 3 years that it was "going to be my year".
Those of you who know me know that the last 3 years kicked me in the teeth, just like the two prior.
So... I'm not going to announce that this is my year. I'm just going to say that I'm going to fight hard to improve my lot, and deal with the obstacles that come my way as best I can.
Things I want to accomplish:
1. Get Shared Weave Games up online and Over da' Boards on the market.
2. Write my remaining MCITP exams.
3. Keep losing weight until I get back down to my fighting weight.
I've made significant progress on all three already, but they're not done so I'm not resolving anything new until they are.
I guess this is not going to be a year of bringing in the new per se, but more of a year of completing the old. I find I'm very comfortable with that.
Happy new year all! :)
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment